Book Sale: September 14 and 15
The Murphy Library book sale is on the move to a smaller location for future sales.
That means bargains will abound at this final, extra-large, clear-out sale. This is an everything must go sale, the last of the large Murphy Library book sales.
WHAT: Fall 2017 Extra Large Book Sale
WHEN: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Thursday and Friday, Sept. 14 – 15
WHERE: Murphy Library Room 270
All standard prices and specials exclude the Collectors Corner.
- Paperbacks: 50¢
- Hardcovers: $1.00
- Multimedia: $1.00
- Blu-ray discs: $3.00
- Magazines: 25¢
- On Thursday from noon – 3:00, buy a bagful of books for $5.00 (does not include DVDs/Blu-rays/collector’s Items)
- On Friday from 8:30 – 3:00, all items free (except DVDs/Blu-rays/collector’s Items)
Items of note:
- Large history and political science selection
- Large selection of children’s picture books, chapter books, and educational materials
- Large selection of fiction books
- DVDs and Blu-ray discs
All proceeds go to the library staff development fund and library acquisitions.
See you at the sale!