Wednesday, May 6 through Friday, May 8, 2015
Come to the semi-annual Murphy Library Book Sale where you’ll find some of the best bargains in town!
This semester’s sale offers a wide variety of books and other materials. Here’s what you’ll find in this semester’s sale:
- Fiction and nonfiction titles
- VHS videos and other multimedia
- Education books
- A “Collector’s Corner” assortment of rare or unusual books
- Some reference books and non-English titles
- Wednesday, May 6: 9:00 – 3:00
- Thursday, May 7: 9:00 – 3:00
- Friday, May 8: 9:00 – noon
- Room 270 on the second floor of Murphy Library. See our maps page for more information.
All standard prices and specials exclude the Collectors Corner.
- Paperbacks: 50¢
- Hardcovers: $1.00
- Multimedia: $1.00
- Magazines: 25¢
- Thursday, May 7, noon to 3:00 p.m. – get a bagful of books $5.00!
- Friday, May 8, 9:00 – noon, all remaining books (excluding Collector’s Corner) are free!
All proceeds go to the library staff development fund and library acquisitions.