On the ballot are:
- WI Superintendent of Public Instruction
- WI Supreme Court Justice
- WI Court of Appeals Judge (Districts 1, 2 and 4)
- WI Circuit Court Judge
- County Nonpartisan Offices
- Municipal Offices. City of La Crosse:
- City Clerk
- Council Member (aldermanic districts 1-13)
- School District Offices
Are you prepared to vote? Do you understand the issues? Do you know where to vote?
For complete, unbiased and accurate information about many critical election-related topics, go to Murphy Library’s Voting Resources page at http://libguides.uwlax.edu/voting.
The three tabs on this page lead you to:
- Next Election/How to Vote – with a description of everything that will be on the ballot, links to voter registration resources, and information just for student voters.
- Election Education – with links to local news stories about this election’s issues as well as national issue education links.
- Campaigns and Parties – with more information about people and issues in this particular election as well as links to official party websites.
Questions or comments about Murphy Library’s voting resources page? Contact Michael Current, reference librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org.