UPDATE: Our contact-free pickup service will be ending Friday, September 25th at 5:00 p.m.
Murphy Library is once again offering a contact-free pickup service for UWL faculty, staff, and students who want to check out materials during this period when our building is closed to the public. This service is available both for physical materials located at Murphy Library and for materials borrowed from other UW libraries.
Pickup service will be available Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm.
To request and pickup materials, please follow the steps below:
- Use the library website to search our “UWL Books & Media” catalog for materials that are available in Murphy Library or “Search@UW” for materials at other UW libraries. Click the title to see the full record.
- Click Sign In, if you haven’t already, and sign in with your NetID.
- Use “Send to Email”
- Change email address in the To: field from your own email address to CIRSER@UWLAX.EDU
- IMPORTANT: Enter your name and UWL email address in the Notes field.
- When your materials are ready, Circulation Services will check them out to you. The email receipt will include a link where you can schedule the date and time you want to pick them up.
- Please use the EAST entrance to the library (facing the Prairie Springs Science Center).
When you arrive, the doors will be locked.
Call 608-785-8507 to let staff know you are there.
- They will hand you your materials through the door, maintaining social distancing.
- If you have any items to return, please use the outside book drop.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.